Want to liven up a dull-ass raid? Add a little punch to the party by making some awesome jello shots served in orange slices!
Super cute and seriously potent, they can lighten the mood of your party. I can’t say how successful the raid will be, though.
Probably, after a few, no one will care. Vent will be pretty eventful as well.
On a couple of serious notes, please serve these responsibly. Friends don’t let friends wander around Azeroth drunk off their ass. Don’t be that person.
I don’t have to remind you that serving alcohol to underaged players is a no-no.
Also, I don’t recommend you attempt to solo this. They are potent, and like the worst of bosses, will take you down when you least expect it. After only a few of these, you’ll have your own personal wipe — possibly without having ever stepped a virtual foot in a dungeon.
With that said, enjoy and happy raiding!
3-5 fresh oranges
1 package of any flavored gelatin mix, Jello preferred
16 ounces (500 ml) of boiling water
10 ounces (300 ml) of ice cold vodka
6 ounces (180 ml) of cold water
1. Cut the orange in half. Scoop the inside of the orange and set it aside. You can either eat it, use it for another recipe, or discard it. Do this for all the oranges.
2. Place the hollowed orange skins on your cookie sheet.
3. Get a medium sized bowl and add the boiling water to it. Dissolve the Jello powder package in the water. Stir until the powder completely disappears.
4. Add the vodka and cold water to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the Jello mixture into the hollowed orange skins.
6. Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for about 2 to 4 hours (about the same time to make regular Jello solid).
7. Cut the jello into orange slices for individual shots.